Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sassafras - Mini Me

Hi everyone! I am back to share with you a layout that I have done about a week ago.
I realized that I am really slow when it comes to updating of blog. Time just zoom past really fast.
Ever since I came back from my holiday, I have been catching up with friends, work and reading about the GE election that really hype up the whole of Singapore. Being a Singaporean for 25 years, this is the first time that I felt very involved in deciding the future of my country.

By saying so, I am leaving for a short trip this weekend with my sisters. I have not yet sort out the photos that I have took for the Europe trip and here I go again! There are plenty of photos for me to scrap! :)

Getting back on track, I have done a layout using Sassafras May Sketch as shown.

Here is my take on it.

I have done layering on this layout and randomly hand cut out the banners.
Uses mist to mist the the background and I have use washi tape on this layout too.
I love the title of this layout, it is called "Mini Me" when I am 3 years old. :)

Thanks for looking and popping by my blog :)
Will be back for another layout probably before Friday!

1 comment:

daphnieteo said...

this is a really adorable layout (: great job here!