Scrapbook Resume

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tranquillity


Tranquillity - quality or state of being tranquil; calmness; peacefulness; quiet; serenityserenity
challenge.

This photo have been kept in the pile of photos that I have, finally I get the chance to use it. All thanks to the challenge that Wendy have set for madewithlove. This is a pretty quick layout that I have done. More of layering and layering of papers over one and another. I tried to keep it as simple as possible because this photo reminds me how my heart felt so peaceful and calm when I saw first saw this. My journalling wrote: "This photo bring about peacefulness and calmness in me. So in love with clear blue water. Totally love the tranquility of this." I totally need to improve my English!


Uses the country estate collection from Webster page for this layout. But I uses only 1 sheet of paper from the pack and the front cover of the paper pack to come up with this layout.
Mister huey white color for the droplets of paint at the background.
Washi tape, lace, pearl, maya road chip boards.
Hope you all like this! Cheers :)

1 comment:

Cath said...

Beautiful layout, Winnie! :)