Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, July 24, 2011

{2gether)

Been wanting to come here to blog but whenever I start on a "New Post" I didn't know what to write. This 2 weeks have been good, spending quality time with love and family. I have watched Harry Potter and Transformers too. I think transformers is good!

We went Sentosa too, for some games and buffet dinner at hard rock cafe. The variety is limited but the food is awesome. The vanilla ice cream was good too. Worth a try! Yesterday I went Esplanade for a magic show that is performed by our pastor called "Vision". Honestly speaking, I think the story is a lil too long but overall the magic is quite good. Enough of tiny little bits of myself, CHA is officially over and all the new lines of papers is damn beautiful ! Wish I could get everything of it. hee

I have used Crate Paper's "Portrait" collection for this. Loves how sweet and demure the papers are. I have used trims which is the white ribbons in this layout. This is done to join Emeline's challenge over at madewithlove. Been layering all the papers, flowers. This is inspired to be seemed like a book of a page. I think I need more inspiration! Back to surfing the net.


xoxo
Winnie

1 comment:

shafarina said...

Fantastic job Winnie. I could never do paper piercing neatly, so kudos to you! Hope you will win :)