Scrapbook Resume

Monday, July 11, 2011

WHY? LOVE!

Today is a moody day. Potato chips, chocolate and sweet things does not seem to brighten up my days. I believe tml will definitely be a better day than today! Just hope everything at work can go smoothly for the next 2 weeks! I know i have been really slow in updating this blog of mine and I just wish I have time to do all these! Anyway, here is one layout that I have done using mixture of Sassafras range of paper. I love this photo which I took using my new len. I am a happy gal :)
This layout document on why? love. To me, it documents all the reason on why i love him. *mushy mushy* wording. I hope no one get to read it. :)


Next up is done for Piradee's scrap challenge a few back. Yep.. is long over due. But is better late than never :) Printed out the photos that I have took with my sister and mum. We bought mummy out to duck tour and flyer for her birthday. Love all the stamping that i have done. This is probably the most number of stamps images that i have used in a layout. All thanks to Piradee's challenge. :)


Thanks for looking!
Hope I get to scrap more this week.
Thanks for dropping by too. :)

2 comments:

Juanna Hope Sia said...

love both of your layouts! you have a flair of putting papers and embelishments in all the right places hehe.

do not know what caused your moodiness but hope your spirits will be lifted up soon! (: hugs!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Great photos with your new lens. And lovely layouts too. :-)