Scrapbook Resume

Monday, June 16, 2008

foods.foods.foods.

hohoho! is a sunday again...

first week of holiday had just ended. tats so fast!
met up with K and G during lunch on Thursday and had lunch for 2 hrs. bought papersss..
Met up with K to go over to Laines shop at wheellock on Friday. 2 hrs of break again.
in no time soon i will be sacked i think.. ahha.
this is bad. heavily in debt of 200 this time. ahha

my new loots... heeee
sister bought me a Fasterner for only 9.90! the usual price is 29.90 i think.


Friday..
went to work as usual and met up with x.
we had our dinner at The Manhattan Fish Market.
ohh and this is bad.. had been eating a lot lately! should really cut down. haha





after that.. is ice cream time!

wanted to catch sex and city. but too late!
so waited till 12am to watch soccer all the way till 3 plus.
TIRED!!!

Saturday..

accompanied mama to ntuc to buy stuff and off i went to meet eddie.
had our lunch at the asht0n plc if i rem correctly.. near katong mall
is cheap! food not bad too..


i like the cheese one the best. =)

after doing our stuff.. i went over to my sister plc to do some scrapping stuff.
my er jie done her album..
stay over at her hse since is so late alr and mid nite cab is expensive.
watched the match of spain & sweden.


our dinner at sis plc. *yum yum*

my little nephew is really very cuteeee!
This morning, when i woke up..
he kissed me on my lipss.. aww..hahah.
he is just so sweett. =)


i shall not eat so much anymore.
i don't want to be fat !

You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me

No comments: