Scrapbook Resume

Friday, November 12, 2010

Registered Sweet Item!

This bouquet of flowers have been registered as one of my fav "sweet" items! I played with Gesso and misting in this LO, but I think is not very obvious? Shall try it again! I have draw the lines to do long journaling to remind myself how this came aboutt and all the funny things that had happen on the day. :) I have created 3 different colored flowers out of the scalloped punch. It was really fun making it and I try to mist it and was wondering what colors would be nice. Any suggestions on what colors is the "MUST" have glimmer mist? Do let me know so that I can keep a look out on it! There is simply too much choices available in the market now. I have joined the twopeasinabucket challenge for "Pink Paislee" papers and I saw many gorgeous LO that other scrapper have done for it! They are all so talented!

No comments: