Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, December 5, 2010

MORE and MORE....

More and more layouts to share with all of you. :) Is time for Scrapwithv's Dec sketch again.
This time round I have made use of the fine dandy collection papers to do up a layout to celebrate the joyous occasions! Times do really flies, our friendship have been going on for 10 years. There will be definitely more of many "10 years" to come as well :)


Here is my take for Scrapwithv's Dec Sketch

{Friendship}


I have also shared my X'mas layout on Scrapwithv. I love this photos that we have taken last year with the glittering X'mas tree outside ION shopping mall. I hope we can go there this year to take photo with the X'mas tree too! I am loving all my wonderful friends.


Hope you all like the layouts that I have shared today!
Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Cheery, fresh and fun LOs ! Those happy smiles brighten up the page beautifully.