Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

{US}

Finally is time for a break from the busy days at work! I was down with flu this week but yet I gotten drag myself to work to attend trainings and being a gd host to colleagues from China and India. It is prettty interesting as I get to know more about the different culture and the lifestyle they have back in their countries. It is a fulfilling week so far for me. How about yours?

Back to my scrapping journey, I have yet to share this LO that I have done up for scrapyourself a few days back. The letter that I gotten for this assignment is "U" hence the title that I have used it "US". This photo was taken a few years back when he was still in NS (National Service) and here in SG, it is required for guys to trim off all the hair! I would say is one of the most memorable photo of us.



Hope you all like this! :)
Head over to SCRAPYOURSELF to be inspired by the rest of the talented designers as while!

1 comment:

Juanna Hope Sia said...

i really like this (: nice work!