Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, October 10, 2010

{Geeky}



Here comes Saturday again!
How times flies ! Mum have been away for holiday for one week.
But Thank goodness, I am don't need to wash the clothes -_-
all thanks to my da sao's maid.

I have decided to create this LO for a DT call. Hopefully I can make it. :)
I have done this using the webster page.
Ain't webster papers so sweet and lovely?
Took this photo using miss chooi's spec! so she contributed a little to this LO. hee
I have used flowers from Prima Marketing, crystals, crochet, pearls and some scrap papers to come up with this.
Not forgetting about the designed cut out matting :)
Hope you all like it! :D
I will be back with more LOs soon!




1 comment:

BrigitteG said...

Love your LO 'Geeky' and funny pics :)

Brigitte G.
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com