Scrapbook Resume

Saturday, October 16, 2010

{Happiness = You & Me}


{Happiness = You & Me}
here come happy saturday!
I love using webster pages. They are simply lovely and sweeet!
I have make use of tulle, webster ribbon trims, pearls and a handmade rose for the dress form.
I love how it turn out to be. And I kinda get this inspirations from a movie scene.
A couple was kissing and it shows the reflection of them on the window of a shop.
hopes you all get what i mean :X
I love webster's stickers too!
Comes with butterflies, heart shaped and all the lovely border stickers.
Webster's buttons are very pretty too.
Hope you all like this ! :D


1 comment:

BrigitteG said...

Gorrrgeous work you do Winnie !!!
and congrats for the DT @ scrapwithV !! :)

Brigitte G.
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com