Scrapbook Resume

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scrapwithv Blog Hop

Happy New Year and welcome to the First Scrap With V Blog Hop and welcome to my blog!!! You should have arrived to my blog from Natalie Hearn .

If that is not where you arrived from, then please
join us at Scrap with V to start the hop from the beginning so you don't miss a thing! You must be a follower of Scrap with V, visit all the blogs, and comment and become a follower in order to be entered to win one of the three random prize draws! Show us a layout you have done based on the theme New Beginnings, put it on your blog and link it to the comments in the Scrap with V post and go into the Grand Prize Draw!

Here are one of my creation based on the New Beginnings Theme.


Time flies don't you think so? We are already in year 2011. In this layout, I have bid gd bye to year 2010 and welcome year 2011. I wrote down journaling on what I have achieved in year 2010 and what is my goals and resolution in year 2011. I do love to spend some time to myself and reflects on every little things that have happen in my life. If you have not done so, freak not! You are still in time to do up a layout to journal down all your thoughts and everything that had happen in the past year. I am looking forward to see your creations at scrapwithv!

Happy New Year to you all and have a wonderful year of scrapping ahead! Next on the list is Chris Wormald. Do head over to her blog and if you get lost along the way, just return to Scrap with V and find where you are up to.

20 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

This looks wonderful WInnie!
Thanks so much!
Jodi XX

heirloomscrapping said...

so much journaling fabulous LO

annette said...

Wow!! winnie what a fabulous idea ..love all your journalling ... luv X:)

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous layout and all that journaling is fantastic !!! TFS xx♥

Di Maddock said...

Looks great, love a bit of journalling

Lisa K said...

That is SUCH a great idea - I might have to do that myself - reflect on the year past and look to the future - Inspirational

chrisw said...

Wow your layout is fabulous,love all the journalling..Happy hopping!

Natalie said...

Love it Winnie...such an awesome page!!!

Kylie said...

love your lo & all that journalling..in your hand writting!! FAB...love your scrap style, very cool & funky xx

Eve said...

great layout winnie

ann said...

What an awesome LO so much journaling.

Irit Shalom said...

What a fantastic page!WOW for your journaling!

just another day said...

Fabulous lo love all the journalling

Osnat Hazan said...

This layout is Gorgeous! I love it!

Lillian Child said...

Great layout design!

I just discovered your blog on this hop and am now a follower. So nice to meet you!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

kristie said...

looks lovely winnie!

Kirsten said...

really gorgeous LO Winnie. love your idea on scrapping your thoughts for the past year. Think i might have to try that myself
Kirsten

Kerri said...

Love your blog and all the journaling on you page is wonderful!
Great job!

Sandy Ang said...

Wishing you a wonderfully creative 2011. Don't laugh at me - I'm hopeless when it comes to new year resolutions.

nicole said...

Great idea for your layout and really love all the journalling.