Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SCRAPWITHV JAN KIT

Hello.. finally it is middle of the week. Hang on there and friday will come soon. With the January kit that you can get from scrapwithv, you are able to create 2 layouts! Below are my take on the January kit and if you are interested in getting them, hurry head over to scrapwithv website to get them! I am loving this kit because the color "purple" is one color that I will seldom get to use and I am glad that I was given the chance to create something out of it!

[Looking Good]

[Miles Of Smiles]

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Hope you all like what I have shared today! :)

1 comment:

Sarah Mullanix said...

Hi, my name is Sarah Mullanix and I'm a DT member and writer for ScrapStreet ezine. Could you please email me sarahmullanix@yahoo.com regarding your "Fun Times" layout?

Thanks,
Sarah
http://sarahmmullanix.blogspot.com